Inside my body feels hot, but outside my body feels cold.. And a headache.. But only a little bit of fever... What's going on with my body?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What happens if a hernia explodes
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- Why does it feel like my body wants to shake
- Am I going insane? My blood is boiling inside of my vein An evil feeling it ticks My body shaking there's no turning back What song?
- My body temp is 98.7 do I have a fever?
- What is wrong if YOU got a high fever but body is freezing cold, tonsils are red and hurt, bad body aches
- I feel cold on my lower body ..my head is fine my nose is not clogged .. I'm a bit weak.. I don't think I got a fever... what is it?