In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In wisconsin is it legal for persons under 21 to drink if they have their parents consent?
- Can an 18 year old legally drink in a private home with parent consent in the state of georgia?
- in the state of california is it legal for teens to drink in their own home under their parents supervision
- Can a minor drink as long as they are own home and under the supervision of their parent/guardian
- How old do you have to be to drink with parents in the state of louisiana?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- What does an Act 64 police scanner code mean?
- What is army regulation for amount of time given for lunch break
- Why were independent courts important to some modern government?
- Does target allow facial piercings?
- What is a worker's comp?
- Which if the following IS positions has evolved into a more important position since the passage of HIPAA regulations? CIO, CSO, HIA or ISA?
- What time does california start selling beer and liquor on weekdays?
- when does beer stop selling in ohio on sundays?
- What does it mean when your GPA is 2.10?
- Whats the latest you can buy beer in ohio?