In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In wisconsin is it legal for persons under 21 to drink if they have their parents consent?
- Can an 18 year old legally drink in a private home with parent consent in the state of georgia?
- in the state of california is it legal for teens to drink in their own home under their parents supervision
- Can a minor drink as long as they are own home and under the supervision of their parent/guardian
- How old do you have to be to drink with parents in the state of louisiana?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- When do the paper checks pfd get mailed out?
- Are liquor stores open on easter Sunday in massachusetts?
- How Can I Register To Vote Online?
- How often do you have to register to vote?
- Can you buy alcohol on Sunday in hilton head island, south carolina?
- In pool if you hit 3 walls without hitting any ball with the cue ball is it still a scratch?
- Does a flag on a mailbox have to be red, or can it be a different color?
- in the state of virginia, can someone who isnt 21 sit at a bar?
- do you put your money in the parking meter in front or behind your car?
- Can you buy bottled water with ebt card food stamps