In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In wisconsin is it legal for persons under 21 to drink if they have their parents consent?
- Can an 18 year old legally drink in a private home with parent consent in the state of georgia?
- in the state of california is it legal for teens to drink in their own home under their parents supervision
- Can a minor drink as long as they are own home and under the supervision of their parent/guardian
- How old do you have to be to drink with parents in the state of louisiana?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?
- How late do they sell alcohol in arlington?
- What time is beer sold to in tarrant county, tx?