In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
Thursday, February 02 2012
- In wisconsin is it legal for persons under 21 to drink if they have their parents consent?
- Can an 18 year old legally drink in a private home with parent consent in the state of georgia?
- in the state of california is it legal for teens to drink in their own home under their parents supervision
- Can a minor drink as long as they are own home and under the supervision of their parent/guardian
- How old do you have to be to drink with parents in the state of louisiana?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- what is the curfew for collinsville illinois?
- Under iowa law, what distance must a boat towing a skier maintain from a non moving boat or person in the water?
- Can i buy beer in north carolina on sunday
- In what year did they start installing seatbelts in all cars
- In bedford texas what is the curfew for 16 or older?
- What time is curfew in Canton Michigan?
- When there is a solid white line to the left of your vehicle, it means what?
- Is it illegal in Virginia to cut down a dogwood tree?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?