In the state of Georgia can someone under 21 drink in the comfort of their own home with their parents consent.
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- In wisconsin is it legal for persons under 21 to drink if they have their parents consent?
- Can an 18 year old legally drink in a private home with parent consent in the state of georgia?
- in the state of california is it legal for teens to drink in their own home under their parents supervision
- Can a minor drink as long as they are own home and under the supervision of their parent/guardian
- How old do you have to be to drink with parents in the state of louisiana?