In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- When is rifle season for deer hunting in kentucky.
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
- Is it legal in the state of tennessee to carry seven inch fixed blade knife?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
- What is the legal knife blade length in arkansas?