In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
- Is it legal in the state of tennessee to carry seven inch fixed blade knife?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
- What is the legal knife blade length in arkansas?
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- what is the curfew for collinsville illinois?
- Under iowa law, what distance must a boat towing a skier maintain from a non moving boat or person in the water?
- Can i buy beer in north carolina on sunday
- In what year did they start installing seatbelts in all cars
- In bedford texas what is the curfew for 16 or older?
- What time is curfew in Canton Michigan?
- When there is a solid white line to the left of your vehicle, it means what?
- Is it illegal in Virginia to cut down a dogwood tree?
- What time can you buy alcohol in indiana
- When did asbestos stop being used in homes?