In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » In the state Alabama. What is the maximum legal length, of a knife blade , that a person can carry in public ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- What is the maximum legal length of a fixed blade knife in washington state?
- What is the maximum length of a knife a person can carry in texas?
- Is it legal in the state of tennessee to carry seven inch fixed blade knife?
- What is the maximum legal length of a knife blade in houston texas
- What is the legal knife blade length in arkansas?