In the card game magic, can you attack planeswalkers ~[Dismissed]~
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Board and Card Games » In the card game magic, can you attack planeswalkers ~[Dismissed]~
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- How do you beat the triangle game with fifteen holes and fourteen pins?
- Do they still make the game pretty pretty princess?
- Are prepositions allowed in the game of scrabble?
- How much of each moneys do you get in the game MONOPOLY?
- In poker, does a 5 of a kind beat a straight flush?
- Whats the card order for the card trick sam the bellhop
- What are the measurements for a horseshoe pit
- How many different ways are there to play mancala@
- How do you play , uno 'tippo'?
- What color is the twenty -dollar bill in the game of monopoly ?
- In the card game magic the gathering, can you use a planeswalker's ability on your opponent's turn?
- In the card game magic the gathering, can you activat more that one of your planeswalkers ablitys?
- How can you use planeswalkers in magic the gathering?
- Can shock target a Planeswalker? +WCH<3CSP+
- Are planeswalkers affected by the card extinction?