In the card game magic, can you attack planeswalkers ~[Dismissed]~
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Board and Card Games » In the card game magic, can you attack planeswalkers ~[Dismissed]~
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- In the card game magic the gathering, can you use a planeswalker's ability on your opponent's turn?
- In the card game magic the gathering, can you activat more that one of your planeswalkers ablitys?
- How can you use planeswalkers in magic the gathering?
- Can shock target a Planeswalker? +WCH<3CSP+
- Are planeswalkers affected by the card extinction?
Top 10 questions Board and Card Games
- Is vear a word in scrabble?
- What does jack mean in kings cup
- Is ajack higher than a king or queen in game cards
- How much money is there altogether in monopoly
- How many cards come in a deck of phase 10?
- What are the dollar denominations of poker chips?
- What are the rules to the game moonpennies Niveus Vir
- What card game came first pokemon or magic the gathering?
- what is a jack, a queen, and a king worth in poker
- How do u play 654 with dice?