In the book to kill a mockingbird what page is it when dill says he wants to be a clown when he gets older
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » In the book to kill a mockingbird what page is it when dill says he wants to be a clown when he gets older
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- To kill a mockingbird what does dill plan to do with his life?
- Can you describe the character Dill from the book "To Kill a Mockingbird" ?
- Give me a personification from the book To Kill a Mockingbird.
- Whats the main characters name in "to kill a mockingbird?"
- What are 5 differences between the book "to kill a mockingbird" and the movie?
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- Which character did j.k. Rowling pattern after herself in the harry potter books
- How does Hawthorne develop pearl in chapter 15 of "the scarlet letter"?
- What is the first novel in the jack reacher series?
- What unknown force has arranged the rocks in chapter 1 of lord of the flies?
- how can you tell that news travels fast in the village in Things Fall Apart in chapter 6?
- What are the elements of a short story?
- In the story The Man to Send Rain Clouds Why does Leon avoid telling father Paul about teofilo's death at first??
- Who are the minor characters in the story the lottery by shirley jackson?
- Who wrote the original wolfman book.
- what is pottermore's patronus quiz?