In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a quote from the book Macbeth that shows Macbeth or Lady Macbeth being greedy?
- What is Macbeths relation ship with Lady Macbeth and how does it change throughout the story?
- In act 5 of Macbeth, why does the doctor say that he can not help or cure lady Macbeth?
- Who is Malcom in MacBeth?
- What does duncan decide to do with regards to macbeth in the story macbeth
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- How does Hawthorne develop pearl in chapter 15 of "the scarlet letter"?
- What is the first novel in the jack reacher series?
- What unknown force has arranged the rocks in chapter 1 of lord of the flies?
- how can you tell that news travels fast in the village in Things Fall Apart in chapter 6?
- What are the elements of a short story?
- In the story The Man to Send Rain Clouds Why does Leon avoid telling father Paul about teofilo's death at first??
- Who are the minor characters in the story the lottery by shirley jackson?
- Who wrote the original wolfman book.
- what is pottermore's patronus quiz?
- What was captain underpant's catch phrase?