In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a quote from the book Macbeth that shows Macbeth or Lady Macbeth being greedy?
- What is Macbeths relation ship with Lady Macbeth and how does it change throughout the story?
- In act 5 of Macbeth, why does the doctor say that he can not help or cure lady Macbeth?
- Who is Malcom in MacBeth?
- What does duncan decide to do with regards to macbeth in the story macbeth
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- When european is used as an adjective is it capitalized?
- 1 Kings 22:34
- Who wrote into the wild
- How many lines or sentences are in a stanza in a poem????
- What is espoliate?
- What is a maladjustment?
- What is subjugation
- Where is the magic quill for pottermore
- True or false the introduction of a speech usually should be prepared before the body?
- What was the guys name in the fairy tale where he slept for 100 yrs against a tree?