In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
kgb answers » Arts & Entertainment » Books & Literature » In macbeth, who says "stars, hide your fires! let not light see my black and deep desires."? and what does it mean?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What is a quote from the book Macbeth that shows Macbeth or Lady Macbeth being greedy?
- What is Macbeths relation ship with Lady Macbeth and how does it change throughout the story?
- In act 5 of Macbeth, why does the doctor say that he can not help or cure lady Macbeth?
- Who is Malcom in MacBeth?
- What does duncan decide to do with regards to macbeth in the story macbeth
Top 10 questions Books & Literature
- What is a frindel?
- Milton's Paradise Lost is an example of Puritan literature primarily because it what?
- What are four types of courtesy speeches?
- In the Great Gatsby what does Daisy compare Nick to at her dinner party?
- wen did Lucy Maud Montgomery wrote her first novel
- on what page of fahrenheit 451 does the women burn herself along with her books?
- In "Walden" according to Thoreau, how did the people of Concord react to his lack of industry?
- what are good topics for persuasive speeches on sports?
- What advice does Malcolm give Macduff
- Who are the antagonist in Angela's ashes