In genetics, if a person is missing one of his 6th set of chromosomes, what disorder does he have ?
kgb answers » Health & Body » In genetics, if a person is missing one of his 6th set of chromosomes, what disorder does he have ?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.well.ox.ac.uk/research-chromosome-6p-deletion
Top 10 questions Health & Body
- what happens to a pregnant woman when they sip a helium balloon?
- What happens if you snort fun dip?
- Does a dog whistle effect hearing aids
- Explain how the allele for sickle cell disease, which is a harmful allele when a person is homozygous, can be beneficial when a person is heterozygous.
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- Can someone cry themselves to death?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- How many tic tacs would someone have to eat to overdose?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer