In genetics, if a person is missing one of his 6th set of chromosomes, what disorder does he have ?
kgb answers » Health & Body » In genetics, if a person is missing one of his 6th set of chromosomes, what disorder does he have ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Body
- If a scab is half way peeled should I peel it off?
- What does it mean when a urine drug test is between 90 and 100 degrees farinheit?
- What does RR on a heart monitor mean
- Why can't you use any scented soap on a tattoo?
- Is Ibuprofen an antacid?
- Is Botox made from the bubonic pleague
- What is a thyroid storm
- What is clear liquid that comes out before brea$t milk?
- What is circumcision?
- What is the best position to lie in when you have period cramps?