In a truck, does 4 wheel drive use more gas than staying in 2 wheel drive?
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » In a truck, does 4 wheel drive use more gas than staying in 2 wheel drive?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What type of oil is best for a high mileage, 2001 Nissan Xterra.....V6 engine. 3.3 liter
- Does a 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive truck haul more?
- Is that with 4 wheel drive?
- What's better in winter weather, rear wheel drive it all wheel drive?
- Is all wheel drive the same as a 4 wheel drive - 4 x 4?
- Is it possible to convert a 1982 Chevy 2 wheel drive pickup truck into a 4 wheel drive pickup truck?