In a traditional wedding ceremony who says their vows first, the bride or the groom?
kgb answers » Sex & Relationships » Dating & Relationships » In a traditional wedding ceremony who says their vows first, the bride or the groom?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Traditionally, in a wedding program, who is listed first, bride's family or groom's?
- Is there a name for the Wiccan "wedding" blessing or ceremony when the bride and grooms hands are tied together?
- At what part of the wedding does the bride and groom exchange their rings? *El dork*
- In a wedding who is responsible for paying it the bride or the groom?
- Who lights the unity candle in a wedding ceremony
Top 10 questions Dating & Relationships
- Is Samira Wiley engaged to Lauren Morelli?
- I miss my ex girlfriend but am afraid to call her what can I do
- how many calories are in a Wisconsin State Fair cream puff??
- Can you die from eating an olive pit?
- Is ASAP Rocky dating Kendall Jenner?
- Does jay hernandez have kids? ..DERRiCkR0SE..
- What are 10 cute nicknames 4 my boyfriend (austin)?
- Cute country boyfriend nicknames
- What would you call your grandpa's brother's daughter?
- If someone says 'you stole my heart' does it mean they love you??