In a traditional wedding ceremony who says their vows first, the bride or the groom?
kgb answers » Sex & Relationships » Dating & Relationships » In a traditional wedding ceremony who says their vows first, the bride or the groom?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Traditionally, in a wedding program, who is listed first, bride's family or groom's?
- Is there a name for the Wiccan "wedding" blessing or ceremony when the bride and grooms hands are tied together?
- At what part of the wedding does the bride and groom exchange their rings? *El dork*
- In a wedding who is responsible for paying it the bride or the groom?
- Who lights the unity candle in a wedding ceremony
Top 10 questions Dating & Relationships
- What round tan pill has B03 and LL on it?
- How to write christmas cards?
- is sarah paulson married?
- did lamar odom and khloe kardashian break up?
- Who is briann january dating
- how can you tell if someone doesn't want to talk to you anymore?
- who is willam belli's husband?
- RE:|How to keep your man happy.
- Why Your Father Is The Best Man You'll Ever Have
- unusual wedding dress designs