Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is 'prescription laxative polyethylene glycol 3350 NF powder for orl solution Rx only' used for
- is a cortizone shot an opiate or opiate related?
- Why do apentex's burst?
- What are yellow pain pills with a v on both sides M!SS T
- Is the pill pliva 647 make you feel good
- Small round pill with an m on one side and a t9 on the other side. What is it?
- Whats a capsule pill "barr 159"? Immy
- What is a round brown pill with an H on one side and a 126 on the other side?
- what is this pill its a peach color with 810 on one side underlined and blank on the other
- What is the condition called of people that are born hairless