Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?