Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong
- What is the white pill with GG 296 on it
- What is a white pill with mx33 on it