Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?