Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does par 869 contain thc
- Can you contract pneumonia through 0ral sex?
- does tums have potassium in them?
- Does the green capsole that has 93 757 on it get you high?
- What is bacteria congitis?
- What medical tool do doctors use to check your reflexes in your knees
- Is 126/68 a good blood pressure for an 18 year old?
- What is meletone
- Does tramadol have penicillin in it?
- What is round white that say TL 173