Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012Source: http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis
- What percentage of people have their appendix removed?
- What is the phobia for being scared of getting lotion or hand sanatizer on you?