Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?