Not Medical Advice: Using the Body Mass Index chart (BMI), a 6' tall person weighing 235 pounds has a BMI of 31.9 which is considered "obese." Obesity puts you at a much higher risk for medical problems which means that you should speak with your doctor about tips for diet and exercise to reduce your weight. WebMD suggests that a man should have a waist measurement of no more than 40 inches, and a woman no larger than 35 inches.
Im 6 feet tall and 235 pounds.. Am i fat?
Wednesday, February 22 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it
- Big white pill with the letters ip 196 on one side and 500 on the other side what is it?
- What pills is a white, chalky, round, pill, 70 on one side, Z the other side?
- What is small blue round pill with k 9 on it