if your drivers permit expires in south carolina do you have to take the test over again or can you just renew it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- When is rifle season for deer hunting in kentucky.
- Can you renew a drivers permit
- In california, if your permit expires, do you have to redo drivers ed
- if your driver's license expires do you have to retake the test?
- If a driving permit expires and you have to renew it do you have to wait another 6 months to take a road test to get a license
- If your 18 do you have to have your drivers permit before you obtain a drivers license