If your car is stuck in the middle of a river, how many pancakes does it take to cover the roof of your dog house?
kgb answers » Jokes » If your car is stuck in the middle of a river, how many pancakes does it take to cover the roof of your dog house?
Sunday, February 05 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- What did dr.dripp say to the bleeding kid who refused to get stitches?
- How many pancakes can fit in a dog house
- Your flying over the desert in a canoe your only wheel left falls off, how many pancakes does it take to cover the roof of a house?
- If your canoo is stuck in a tree with no headlights, how many pancakes does it take to get to the moon
- If a canoe flies over your house and a wheel falls off how many pancakes does it take to cover the dog house
- If you have 12 apples and I have 10 ice cubes, how many pancakes are on the roof?