If you have a warrant for your arrest for a traffic ticket, can you just pay the fine and not go to jail
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- If i do have a warrant for a traffic ticket, and I pay the ticket, will i still have a warrant?
- How do you find out if a person have warrant for their arrest ?
- Can you fly if you have a warrant for your arrest?
- In the state of Pennsylvania can you get a warrant for you arrest for outstanding parking tickets?
- In the state of California what is the jail penalty for an outstanding traffic warrant?