If you have 2 u.s. Coins that total 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do two bullets have when they get married?
- What do you gt when you cross a monastery with a lion?
- Why is an idea like the pacific?
- How did the light dress up for the costume party?
- Why is a good grade in algerbra like a puppy in antarctica
- riddle: how did they like the stoty about towel manurfacturing 18 letters in answer
- What are some fun things to say while holding your tongue? <Rubber Duckyy(=>
- funny mama jokes MEGAlovemachine
- You'r Mama Jokes
- I go in dry, come out wet, the longer im in the stronger i get. What am i?
- Two coins equal thirty cents, and one is not a nickel. What are the coins?
- You have 2 us coins that have total value of $0.30. One coin is not a nickle. What are the 2 coins?
- If u have 2 coins that equal 55, and one of them is not a nickel. What coins do u have
- I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
- I have two coins that make up 30 cents. one of them is not a nickel, what are the coins?