If you have 2 u.s. Coins that total 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
kgb answers » Jokes » If you have 2 u.s. Coins that total 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Two coins equal thirty cents, and one is not a nickel. What are the coins?
- You have 2 us coins that have total value of $0.30. One coin is not a nickle. What are the 2 coins?
- If u have 2 coins that equal 55, and one of them is not a nickel. What coins do u have
- I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
- I have two coins that make up 30 cents. one of them is not a nickel, what are the coins?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?