If you have 2 u.s. Coins that total 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
kgb answers » Jokes » If you have 2 u.s. Coins that total 55 cents and one of them is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Two coins equal thirty cents, and one is not a nickel. What are the coins?
- You have 2 us coins that have total value of $0.30. One coin is not a nickle. What are the 2 coins?
- If u have 2 coins that equal 55, and one of them is not a nickel. What coins do u have
- I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the two coins?
- I have two coins that make up 30 cents. one of them is not a nickel, what are the coins?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What happened to the baseball player who was unfaithful to his wife?
- What sounds did the sheep hear when her sister tripped and fell down?
- What kind of shoes does a frog wear?
- what is the answer to the riddle .What do penguins eat for lunch
- What happens when joggers get mad
- What do you get when you cross a thief with a cement truck?
- What is the funniest joke?
- What was the doctor monkey joke from friends?
- why do artic explorers wash their clothes in tide?
- What is the second letter of a seven letter word meaning one fourth