If you get your court case dismissed do you have to pay court cost
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » If you get your court case dismissed do you have to pay court cost
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Do you have to go to court?
- If my traffic ticket is dismissed in court, am I still charged court fees?
- How do you take someone to court?
- If you have fines to pay at court, can you make payment arrangements or do you have to pay something up front?
- If you get a red light ticket can you just pay it, or do you have to go to court, and does it cost you a point on your driving record.
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Do cosmetology hours expire?
- What is the noise ordinance in Ontario California for loud music?
- How many pages are in the current code of federal regulations?
- What time does Oklahoma stop selling beer?
- How does the courts' power of judicial review affect the balance of power in the federal government?
- What's is it called when you sign someone elses signature yourself
- What are four ways the government can assist a buisness?
- What time do stores in louisiana stop selling alcohol?
- What are common law states
- In dekalb county georgia, can you buy beer after midnight everyday at gas stations or grocery stores?