If you get your court case dismissed do you have to pay court cost
kgb answers » History & Politics » Laws & Regulations » If you get your court case dismissed do you have to pay court cost
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- Why was the power to tax and spend given to the legislative branch rather than the administrative branch?
- Wat is duty breach and damages in civil law
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Does Syria have freedom of speech?
- What is the minimum allowable deduction for medical expwnses-prescriptions for the 2010 taxes?
- is there a way to drink while on the scram alcohol tether without the tether detecting it? If so how?
- What time does curfew end in fresno
- How high from the ground is a rural mailbox supposed to be?
- How long does it take to become a paralegal?
- How does federalism relate to the Extradition Clause?
- Do you have to go to court?
- If my traffic ticket is dismissed in court, am I still charged court fees?
- How do you take someone to court?
- If you have fines to pay at court, can you make payment arrangements or do you have to pay something up front?
- If you get a red light ticket can you just pay it, or do you have to go to court, and does it cost you a point on your driving record.