If you break me, i do not stop working. If you touch me, i may be snared. If you lose me, nothing will matter. What am i?
kgb answers » Jokes » If you break me, i do not stop working. If you touch me, i may be snared. If you lose me, nothing will matter. What am i?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- Brake me ill not stop working touch me and my work is done. If you lose me you must find me with a ring soon after. What am i?
- If u throw me off the highest building, I Will not break. However, if you place me in the ocean I Will. What am I?
- How do you say "I want you and need you to touch me" in spanish
- how do you say "do not touch me" in russian
- What can I do when I am bored and I have nothing around me but tables?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?