If you are rowing your canoe down the center of the highway and all four tires fall off, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
kgb answers » Jokes » If you are rowing your canoe down the center of the highway and all four tires fall off, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- If you are going down a river in a canoe, and the wheel falls off, how many pancakes can you put in the doghouse?
- If you're flying over a desert in a canoe and a wheel falls off how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?
- when your riding a jetski and your tire pops off how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
- I have a question if you are rowing you canoe down the street and the doors fall off how many waffles does it tke to shingle a dog house
- You are in a canoe go upstream, a wheel falls off. How many pancakes fit in a doghouse?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?