If you are rowing your canoe down the center of the highway and all four tires fall off, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
kgb answers » Jokes » If you are rowing your canoe down the center of the highway and all four tires fall off, how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- If you are going down a river in a canoe, and the wheel falls off, how many pancakes can you put in the doghouse?
- If you're flying over a desert in a canoe and a wheel falls off how many pancakes does it take to shingle a dog house?
- when your riding a jetski and your tire pops off how many pancakes does it take to shingle a doghouse?
- I have a question if you are rowing you canoe down the street and the doors fall off how many waffles does it tke to shingle a dog house
- You are in a canoe go upstream, a wheel falls off. How many pancakes fit in a doghouse?