If you add a number to your cell phone's block call list, can you still recieve text messages from that number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » If you add a number to your cell phone's block call list, can you still recieve text messages from that number?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- If you block someone's phone number can you still text and call them?
- How can I block numbers on a basic cell phone?
- Can you block numbers on a cell phone?
- How to block numbers from your cell phone?
- How can you block calls on the iphone. Or if you have AT and T how can you block a certain number that you dont want to be called by.
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- Can Skype work on an iPhone with no wifi?
- How do i setup my bluetooth with a Dual XHD7714
- how much is the new iphone SE gonna cost?
- How to delete a facebook page
- What came out first windows xp or windows vista
- What are the cheats for brickbreaker on the blackberry curve?
- Where is the remote control sensor on a Motorola DCH3416 digital cable box?
- What are the features of Samsung Galaxy S7?
- I called a disconnected cell phone and at the end of the disconnected msg the following was said UT03ML. can u tell me what that means?
- How do I turn predictive text off on the Samsung Flight 2?