If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
Tag: interest rate
Monday, February 06 2012
- If you get a 25,000 loan for 1 year at 6% interest how much do you pay back
- A business borrows $7300 at 10% for 30 days. Find the amount of simple interest that is due. What is the total amount that must be repaid after 30 days?
- Interest rate is 4.81% on 8000 dollars for 5 years whats the total amount
- How do you find out how much it costs to borrow money from the bank ?
- A contractor borrows $80,000 for 6 months at an 11.5% annual interest rate. What is the SIMPLE INTEREST due on the loan?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?