If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
Tag: interest rate
Monday, February 06 2012
- If you get a 25,000 loan for 1 year at 6% interest how much do you pay back
- A business borrows $7300 at 10% for 30 days. Find the amount of simple interest that is due. What is the total amount that must be repaid after 30 days?
- Interest rate is 4.81% on 8000 dollars for 5 years whats the total amount
- How do you find out how much it costs to borrow money from the bank ?
- A contractor borrows $80,000 for 6 months at an 11.5% annual interest rate. What is the SIMPLE INTEREST due on the loan?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast