If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Tag: interest rate
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- If you get a 25,000 loan for 1 year at 6% interest how much do you pay back
- A business borrows $7300 at 10% for 30 days. Find the amount of simple interest that is due. What is the total amount that must be repaid after 30 days?
- Interest rate is 4.81% on 8000 dollars for 5 years whats the total amount
- How do you find out how much it costs to borrow money from the bank ?
- A contractor borrows $80,000 for 6 months at an 11.5% annual interest rate. What is the SIMPLE INTEREST due on the loan?