If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
Tag: interest rate
Monday, February 06 2012
- If you get a 25,000 loan for 1 year at 6% interest how much do you pay back
- A business borrows $7300 at 10% for 30 days. Find the amount of simple interest that is due. What is the total amount that must be repaid after 30 days?
- Interest rate is 4.81% on 8000 dollars for 5 years whats the total amount
- How do you find out how much it costs to borrow money from the bank ?
- A contractor borrows $80,000 for 6 months at an 11.5% annual interest rate. What is the SIMPLE INTEREST due on the loan?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?