If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If u borrow 130,000 at 5% interest for 30 years how much is your total amount
Tag: interest rate
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the balanced equation for the combustion of pentanol, C5H11OH?
- How do you get a one-armed monkey down from a coconut tree?
- I'm trying to find the punch line to the joke: what did the butcher say to the tough piece of meat
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- If you get a 25,000 loan for 1 year at 6% interest how much do you pay back
- A business borrows $7300 at 10% for 30 days. Find the amount of simple interest that is due. What is the total amount that must be repaid after 30 days?
- Interest rate is 4.81% on 8000 dollars for 5 years whats the total amount
- How do you find out how much it costs to borrow money from the bank ?
- A contractor borrows $80,000 for 6 months at an 11.5% annual interest rate. What is the SIMPLE INTEREST due on the loan?