if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
Tag: ph scale
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Factor h(t)= -10t2+20t
- The ph of an apple is 3.3 what's the concentration. Formula ph=-log[h ]
- How does water temperature affect the ph? Is it that it changes the ph or just makes the prob give a differnt reading.
- How does it deal with its temputurechanges ph changes ect.
- what does the "ph" mean for women
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?