if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
Tag: ph scale
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Factor h(t)= -10t2+20t
- The ph of an apple is 3.3 what's the concentration. Formula ph=-log[h ]
- How does water temperature affect the ph? Is it that it changes the ph or just makes the prob give a differnt reading.
- How does it deal with its temputurechanges ph changes ect.
- what does the "ph" mean for women
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?