if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » if the pH changes by 2 units by what factor does the H change?
Tag: ph scale
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Factor h(t)= -10t2+20t
- The ph of an apple is 3.3 what's the concentration. Formula ph=-log[h ]
- How does water temperature affect the ph? Is it that it changes the ph or just makes the prob give a differnt reading.
- How does it deal with its temputurechanges ph changes ect.
- what does the "ph" mean for women
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?
- What shape has the most corners, how many corners?