If the measure of one angle is three times the measure of its complement, whats the measure of each angle
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- The measure of <ABC> is 14 degrees less than the measure of its complement, <CBD. What is the measure of each angle?
- The measure of an angle is 9 degrees more than twice its complement. Find the measure of each angle.
- What is the measure of angle whose compliment is 14 times its measure? <Otaku>
- Find the measure of each interior angle of a 15-gin
- If angle a is congruent to angle b and the supplement of angle b has measure 22 degrees then what's the measure of angle a?