If the measure of one angle is three times the measure of its complement, whats the measure of each angle
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If the measure of one angle is three times the measure of its complement, whats the measure of each angle
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- The measure of <ABC> is 14 degrees less than the measure of its complement, <CBD. What is the measure of each angle?
- The measure of an angle is 9 degrees more than twice its complement. Find the measure of each angle.
- What is the measure of angle whose compliment is 14 times its measure? <Otaku>
- Find the measure of each interior angle of a 15-gin
- If angle a is congruent to angle b and the supplement of angle b has measure 22 degrees then what's the measure of angle a?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?