If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- The sum of two numbers is 10. Three times the smaller number is equal to twice the larger numbers. What are the numbers
- The LCM of two numbers is 30. The difference between the two numbers is 5 and their sum is 25. What are the two numbers?
- The sum of two numbers is 21 and their difference is 5. What are the numbers?
- The difference between two numbers is sixteen. Five times the smaller is the same as eight less then twice the larger fine the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 100.Five times smaller is 8 more than the larger.Find the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is MDCCCCLXXXII in roman numeral? [nerd.4.life]
- whats the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 21.5 inches?
- How do you calculate percent inhibition?
- How many miles per hour is is in one nautical naught?
- What does the high school class ipc stand for?
- Smartshops profits have been growing at 5% per year. This year their profits were approximately $500,000. What were their profits last year?
- What gas has been found as a variable gas on mars, and could be caused from biological processes or variations in chemical processes (rusting) in Martian soil?
- What means the sum of w and 3.4 is greater than or equal to 10.5?
- What is a 69 sided polygon called?
- What is 1.965 to the nearest tenth