If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What percentage of DNA is active and important in our cells? (biology)
- What two forms of solar radiation?
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- The sum of two numbers is 10. Three times the smaller number is equal to twice the larger numbers. What are the numbers
- The LCM of two numbers is 30. The difference between the two numbers is 5 and their sum is 25. What are the two numbers?
- The sum of two numbers is 21 and their difference is 5. What are the numbers?
- The difference between two numbers is sixteen. Five times the smaller is the same as eight less then twice the larger fine the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 100.Five times smaller is 8 more than the larger.Find the numbers