If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- The sum of two numbers is 10. Three times the smaller number is equal to twice the larger numbers. What are the numbers
- The LCM of two numbers is 30. The difference between the two numbers is 5 and their sum is 25. What are the two numbers?
- The sum of two numbers is 21 and their difference is 5. What are the numbers?
- The difference between two numbers is sixteen. Five times the smaller is the same as eight less then twice the larger fine the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 100.Five times smaller is 8 more than the larger.Find the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?