If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- The sum of two numbers is 10. Three times the smaller number is equal to twice the larger numbers. What are the numbers
- The LCM of two numbers is 30. The difference between the two numbers is 5 and their sum is 25. What are the two numbers?
- The sum of two numbers is 21 and their difference is 5. What are the numbers?
- The difference between two numbers is sixteen. Five times the smaller is the same as eight less then twice the larger fine the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 100.Five times smaller is 8 more than the larger.Find the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples