If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If the difference between two numbers is 12 and the larger number is 2 less than 3 times the smaller number what are the two numbers?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- The sum of two numbers is 10. Three times the smaller number is equal to twice the larger numbers. What are the numbers
- The LCM of two numbers is 30. The difference between the two numbers is 5 and their sum is 25. What are the two numbers?
- The sum of two numbers is 21 and their difference is 5. What are the numbers?
- The difference between two numbers is sixteen. Five times the smaller is the same as eight less then twice the larger fine the two numbers.
- The sum of two numbers is 100.Five times smaller is 8 more than the larger.Find the numbers
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?