If someone signs their parental rights away, do they still have to pay child support on the child if they are sued for child support from the other parent?

Not Legal Advice: If a parent has given up their legal rights as the parent they are not financially obligated.

Wednesday, February 01 2012
Source: http://www.womansdivorce.com/