If someone signs their parental rights away, do they still have to pay child support on the child if they are sued for child support from the other parent?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Laws & Regulations
- on what days does the irs deposit tax refunds?
- In Brevard county Florida, when a police officer calls you a "1042", what is he calling you?
- Is it legal to own a sloth in Chicago, IL?
- How were workers for obrajes recruited
- Wats the act called for when employers have to hire a certain amount of minorities.
- What are two problems in the policy making process more likely to appear in a federalist system than in a unitary system
- Refusing to submit to a sobriety test is your right by law A. True B. False
- What are the letters for the vision test to get your drivers license in florida at the DMV?
- Do u think the Sedition Act was a good way to deal with critics during wartime? Explain
- If a company runs a background check on you, how far back can they check if you have misdemeanor offenses?
- What is child support for.
- If a father signs his rights away on a child does he still have to pay child support
- What rights does a parent that does not pay child support have to the child
- According to Kentucky laws, when someone is paying back pay for child support does that money go to the parents of the child or the child himself?
- What happens if someone doesn't pay child support?