if someone gets there phone shut off and you send them a text message when they get their phone turned on will they still get it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » if someone gets there phone shut off and you send them a text message when they get their phone turned on will they still get it?
Tag: text messaging
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- If you send a text message to someone who has AT&T when their phone is broken, will they get those messages when they get a new phone, or are they gone forever?
- If you block someone's phone number can you still text and call them?
- Can your phone send texts to people even if you dont send it to them
- How do you shut the strobe light off on an IPhone when you get texts and phone calls
- If someone sends a text message to you while you have no service, will you still get the text message?
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- what's new in OnePlus 3?
- who's the person behind the voice of apple's siri?
- does *67 work on text messages
- Do you dial *67 or *69 to make outgoing call private?
- Can I import photoshop file to procreate app
- Does the Moto Z have headphone jack?
- What is toshiba trs driver?
- One gigahertz (GHz) equals how many ticks of the system clock per second
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- does the Sony xperia p lt22i have a slot for an sd card?