if someone gets there phone shut off and you send them a text message when they get their phone turned on will they still get it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Tech and Gadgets » if someone gets there phone shut off and you send them a text message when they get their phone turned on will they still get it?
Tag: text messaging
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- If you send a text message to someone who has AT&T when their phone is broken, will they get those messages when they get a new phone, or are they gone forever?
- If you block someone's phone number can you still text and call them?
- Can your phone send texts to people even if you dont send it to them
- How do you shut the strobe light off on an IPhone when you get texts and phone calls
- If someone sends a text message to you while you have no service, will you still get the text message?
Top 10 questions Tech and Gadgets
- How is a geiger counter like a smoke detector?
- does the Sony xperia p lt22i have a slot for an sd card?
- Who made www.youtube.com?
- Can Skype work on an iPhone with no wifi?
- How do i setup my bluetooth with a Dual XHD7714
- how much is the new iphone SE gonna cost?
- How to delete a facebook page
- What came out first windows xp or windows vista
- What are the cheats for brickbreaker on the blackberry curve?
- Where is the remote control sensor on a Motorola DCH3416 digital cable box?