If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
Sunday, July 22 2012
- Do psychedelic mushrooms lose potency with age?
- How long does it take to lose water weight?
- is there any ingredient that kills bacteria or sterilizer in a tablet of rhodes pharmaceutical 8mg dilaudid crushed and mixed with sterile water
- What is the pain medicine dilaudid?
- Are there In active ingredients in and dilaudid or hydromorphone pills that prevents abuse or injecting the pill after mixed in water?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Does a blood pressure of 63/38 need immediate medical attention?
- What is the prescription drug Tramadol used for?
- What pill is blue circle and on one side has E 54 and the other side has a line through the middle?
- I have a small round orange pill that has "L467" on one side. What is it and what is it used or
- What kind of pill is white oblong with imprints N947/800
- What white oval pill has e140 on it?
- What pill is round white and has 108 on it?
- What pill is a orange round tablet with a R 127 on one side
- What is a small white pill oval with M on one side and L/5?
- What chemicals make someone lose there eye sight or go blind?