If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
Sunday, July 22 2012
- Do psychedelic mushrooms lose potency with age?
- How long does it take to lose water weight?
- is there any ingredient that kills bacteria or sterilizer in a tablet of rhodes pharmaceutical 8mg dilaudid crushed and mixed with sterile water
- What is the pain medicine dilaudid?
- Are there In active ingredients in and dilaudid or hydromorphone pills that prevents abuse or injecting the pill after mixed in water?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?