If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If medication (dilaudid) is crushed and mixed with water Will the water have the medicine in it and will it lose potency
Sunday, July 22 2012
- Do psychedelic mushrooms lose potency with age?
- How long does it take to lose water weight?
- is there any ingredient that kills bacteria or sterilizer in a tablet of rhodes pharmaceutical 8mg dilaudid crushed and mixed with sterile water
- What is the pain medicine dilaudid?
- Are there In active ingredients in and dilaudid or hydromorphone pills that prevents abuse or injecting the pill after mixed in water?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- could you get constipated by eating cheese cake?
- Can a Staph infection cause impotence in men if it goes untreated more than 3 years?
- What is a oblong shaped white tablet with 10 on one side and PD 166 on other
- How long would it take for a heart to beat 10,000 times
- Oval white pill imprinted 19
- Is vicodin a benzo or opiate
- Does Vicodin make people angry , mean or aggressive?
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?