If i wrote the wrong name on a walmart money order can i change it and send it to someone else for them to cash?

Usually yes. Go back to the money order center and explain the situation. You may also call Walmart at 1-800-666-3947 for more details.
Updated on Sunday, February 05 2012 at 11:42PM EST