if i took methadone and then threw up 30 minutes later, would i still get the effects?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » if i took methadone and then threw up 30 minutes later, would i still get the effects?
Tag: withdrawal symptoms
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Side effects of methadone?
- I just took my medicine and then about two minutes later I threw up did it have time to take affect?
- I took 30 Mg of methadone only once will i be able to pass a urine test in four days?
- Can i still get my wife pregnant even if i use methadone
- What are the effects of methadone?