If i put clothes that have scabies on them in the dryer for an hour would it kill them?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » If i put clothes that have scabies on them in the dryer for an hour would it kill them?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Animals
- Is there a bug called kissing bug
- When does alabama deer gun season start
- Why do reindeer eat moss?
- are the fish that live in 2 km deep in the ocean more likely to be herbivores or carnivores and why
- Do beagles really love blueberries?
- where do bed bugs come from? jUiCy cAnDy
- Is there a snake called an "adder" in vermont
- How to dogs give birth
- What is the price range of a French Bulldog?
- are rabbits classified as bipeds or quadrupeds
- what will kill scabies on furniture? -SKIN-
- What cream can kill scabies? And how do I know if I have them
- If clothes fall out of a public laundry matt dryer is its sanitary to just put them back in?
- If my shoes get all wet, can i put them in the dryer? im worried about the rubber on them melting
- Do dark clothes wrinkle if they're left to sit in the dryer?