If I have a pill that's orange with the letter b on the left side n the #s 293 on the right what kind of medication is it
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Wat kind of pill is orange and has an H on one side 39 on the other?
- What is the name of a small round orange pill with ten on one side?
- What is the name of a round orange pill with 5 on one side and a cut on other
- What kind of pill is 44392
- white pills with letter v on one side and the numbers 3604 on the other what size and type of pills is this