If cells are placed in a strong sugar solution, water will do what?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If cells are placed in a strong sugar solution, water will do what?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
- A human red blood cell is placed in a solution which consists of 100% water what will happen to the cell
- What will water do if a cell is put into a strong sugar solution? how? *Mrs.Rorie*
- Is mixing coffee and sugar in water an aqueos solution
- What happens to a blood cell When its placed in a Hypertonic salt solution?