If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many protons and neutrons does an atom of chlorine-35 have?
- What are protons,Neutrons, and the atomic number? What do they do?
- What is the sum of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom?
- What are protons and neutrons made of
- What is the mass number and atomic number of a chlorine atom that has 17 protons and 18 neutron
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- what were the headlines after a 3 foot 10 inch fortuneteller escaped from jail
- How aluminum is a suitable material to use in making cans based on its physical and chemical properties?
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?