If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many protons and neutrons does an atom of chlorine-35 have?
- What are protons,Neutrons, and the atomic number? What do they do?
- What is the sum of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom?
- What are protons and neutrons made of
- What is the mass number and atomic number of a chlorine atom that has 17 protons and 18 neutron
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What did the math teacher say after spending 8 hours in the ice and snow
- What happens when joggers get mad
- Why did gyro go into a bakery?
- Which two elements have an atomic mass less than twice their atomic number according to the periodic table?
- What is the answer to the punchline algebra page 7.13 question: what did the electrician say to hid daughter when she came home at 2 am?
- What is the answer to the math worksheet joke: what do you call it when the nurse gives you a shot you hardly feel?
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)