If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- How many protons and neutrons does an atom of chlorine-35 have?
- What are protons,Neutrons, and the atomic number? What do they do?
- What is the sum of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom?
- What are protons and neutrons made of
- What is the mass number and atomic number of a chlorine atom that has 17 protons and 18 neutron