If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many protons and neutrons does an atom of chlorine-35 have?
- What are protons,Neutrons, and the atomic number? What do they do?
- What is the sum of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom?
- What are protons and neutrons made of
- What is the mass number and atomic number of a chlorine atom that has 17 protons and 18 neutron
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?