If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If an atom contains 11 protons and 12 neutrons, what is its atomic number?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- How many protons and neutrons does an atom of chlorine-35 have?
- What are protons,Neutrons, and the atomic number? What do they do?
- What is the sum of the neutrons and protons in the nucleus of an atom?
- What are protons and neutrons made of
- What is the mass number and atomic number of a chlorine atom that has 17 protons and 18 neutron
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Exactly how many grams would a standard plastic bottle cap weigh?
- What type of simple machine are falling dominos? Are they a lever?
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted