If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
kgb answers » Jokes » If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do two bullets have when they get married?
- What do you gt when you cross a monastery with a lion?
- Why is an idea like the pacific?
- How did the light dress up for the costume party?
- Why is a good grade in algerbra like a puppy in antarctica
- riddle: how did they like the stoty about towel manurfacturing 18 letters in answer
- What are some fun things to say while holding your tongue? <Rubber Duckyy(=>
- funny mama jokes MEGAlovemachine
- You'r Mama Jokes
- I go in dry, come out wet, the longer im in the stronger i get. What am i?
- Fiery footed is a example of which one of these...alliteration , personification, onomatopoeia?
- What is an example of onomatopoeia?
- "whiter than new snow" is a example of...a metaphor, personification, alliteration or a simile?
- what does alliteration and personification mean <KILOACE>
- Definition for alliteration and simile