If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
kgb answers » Jokes » If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
Monday, February 06 2012
- Fiery footed is a example of which one of these...alliteration , personification, onomatopoeia?
- What is an example of onomatopoeia?
- "whiter than new snow" is a example of...a metaphor, personification, alliteration or a simile?
- what does alliteration and personification mean <KILOACE>
- Definition for alliteration and simile
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >
- What is a 6-letter word for counting?
- RIDDLE: what catastrophe makes your kitten happy?
- whats the answer to the riddle: why did the coffee taste like mud?
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"