If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
kgb answers » Jokes » If a poet writes the sky frowns, he is using? Personification, apostrophe, alliteration, or onomatopoeia
Monday, February 06 2012
- Fiery footed is a example of which one of these...alliteration , personification, onomatopoeia?
- What is an example of onomatopoeia?
- "whiter than new snow" is a example of...a metaphor, personification, alliteration or a simile?
- what does alliteration and personification mean <KILOACE>
- Definition for alliteration and simile
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?