If A is worth 1 cent, B is worth 2 cent, C is worth 3 cent, D is worth 4 cent, E is worth 5 cent, an F is worth 6 cent, what is a word worth more than 30 cent?
kgb answers » Records & Statistics » If A is worth 1 cent, B is worth 2 cent, C is worth 3 cent, D is worth 4 cent, E is worth 5 cent, an F is worth 6 cent, what is a word worth more than 30 cent?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Records & Statistics
- How many Punxsutawney Phil's have there been?
- Whats the average iq for a white male
- What creatures have the shortest and longest attention span (not necessarily memory)?
- Where and how much is the cheapest gas station in the us?
- How much alcohol is consumed on Las Vegas daily
- Do you think that simply changing birth rates will cause a nation to undergo further development?
- How long is a blue whale and how tall is the empier state building
- What is the longest best friend Friendship world record? ~*psyco Grrl*
- what was is the world record for the loudest fart?
- What's the fastest someone has eaten a fullsize jawbreaker