If A is worth 1 cent, B is worth 2 cent, C is worth 3 cent, D is worth 4 cent, E is worth 5 cent, an F is worth 6 cent, what is a word worth more than 30 cent?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Records & Statistics
- What American coin is considered to be the most rare and expensive?
- How many 2a division high schools are there in Texas?
- How many times per day is the number 911 dialed?
- What's the largest personally owned yacht in the world and who owns it?
- What percentage of people on welfare actually need it
- How many states have a city named Tyler?
- How good of a mechanics school is Wyotech? Is it a Harvard equivelant, or a community college?
- how many people die from spoon related deaths each year
- How many fans does the new busch stadium hold in st. Louis
- what does the average person do 22 times a day?