If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/news/134/The-Amazing-Healing-Power-Of-Dog-Saliva.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Should you take expired coricidin?
- How can u cure toenail fungus?
- If you drink promethazine codeine cough syrup, and blow into a breathalyzer, would you blow over the legal limit?
- What is insulin and glucagon?
- What pill is white round w NO29 on one side ~~
- Why do the tonsil stones stink?
- What is Norovirus?
- What are some signs and symptoms of cervical cancer
- How many weight watcher points are in a lemon drop martini?
- What are some natural remidies to cure bacterial vaginosis