If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/news/134/The-Amazing-Healing-Power-Of-Dog-Saliva.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- How do you get rid of a fish eye (blister) on your finger??
- How to lose weight
- Does Vitacilina Work For Healing Fresh Tattoos?
- Is it bad to eat before a haircut?
- How to put someone to sleep over the phone
- can I smoke a cigarette while dying my hair?
- whats it mean to have a 93.2 temperature?
- Can you swallow razzles after they've turned into gum?
- What kind of pill is blue round has a v on one side and 2684 on the other side
- Can schizophrenia be cured with intense therapy