If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » If a dog licks a wound on a human does it heal faster?
Thursday, February 02 2012Source: http://www.ohmydogsupplies.com/news/134/The-Amazing-Healing-Power-Of-Dog-Saliva.html
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- do nicotine patches contain latex? Whitey
- What are the four aspects of a newborn's appearance?
- What is the street value of backlofen?
- What is the phobia of down syndrome people called?
- Is fake blood poisonous?
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!