If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Plants » If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- If the inside of a cell is 99% water, what term is applied 2 that cell when it is placed n a solution of 99% water? Isotonic,hypertonic, hypotonic,or hair tonic
- If cells are placed in a strong sugar solution, water will do what?
- How do organisms survive in hypotonic and hypertonic solutions?
- What does hypotonic mean?
- What happens in hypotonic solutes
Top 10 questions Plants
- Is there a such thing as a square watermelon? T-MAC
- What are the rolling ball of grass in deserts called?
- How does reproduction happen in seed plants?
- At what elevation do huckleberries grow?
- Is the shell of a sunflower seed made of wood?
- Is a palm tree coniferous or deciduous?
- Which of the following is NOT part of the female reproductive structures on a flower? A: anther; B: ovary; C: stigma; D: style
- are Robellini Palm tree flowers toxic to dogs?
- How many lemons equal one pound
- How are primary roots and secondary root different in some plants?