If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Plants » If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Plants
- How are the gemmae of marchantia dispersed?
- What enviromental changes might have influenced the evolution of nonvascular plant structures ?
- What color roses are meant for apology
- Why dont plant cells need centrioles for mitosis or meiosis?
- How does deforestation contribute to a change in climate and increase the chance of floods in a biome?
- Is the fruit of a bradford pear tree poisonous to dogs
- Can you over water a lemon tree
- What two spices come from the same plant?
- What eats a venus fly trap?
- What time of day are bees and wasps least active?
- If the inside of a cell is 99% water, what term is applied 2 that cell when it is placed n a solution of 99% water? Isotonic,hypertonic, hypotonic,or hair tonic
- If cells are placed in a strong sugar solution, water will do what?
- How do organisms survive in hypotonic and hypertonic solutions?
- What does hypotonic mean?
- What happens in hypotonic solutes