If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Plants » If a cell is placed in hypotonic solution will water move in or out of it?
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- If the inside of a cell is 99% water, what term is applied 2 that cell when it is placed n a solution of 99% water? Isotonic,hypertonic, hypotonic,or hair tonic
- If cells are placed in a strong sugar solution, water will do what?
- How do organisms survive in hypotonic and hypertonic solutions?
- What does hypotonic mean?
- What happens in hypotonic solutes
Top 10 questions Plants
- How many lemons equal one pound
- How are primary roots and secondary root different in some plants?
- What are the benifts of Artichokes = pros Vs cons
- What is a good name for a pet cactus besides spike?
- what is an indusium and what is its function?
- What is the best fertilizer for apple trees?
- Name the plant divisions , which ones are seedless vascular plants?
- Why is it important that the cortex of a root contains air spaces
- How are the gemmae of marchantia dispersed?
- What enviromental changes might have influenced the evolution of nonvascular plant structures ?