if a cat's nose is dry and warm, does that mean its sick or possibly running a fever?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Animals » if a cat's nose is dry and warm, does that mean its sick or possibly running a fever?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Animals
- How do foxes choose there mates
- In Arthropods, ganglia are located along?
- Do a frog have a peni$?
- what role did stingray venom have an ancient medicine?
- Is a sloth a primate or a rodent?
- Do chickens reproduce asexually or do they need a male to produce an egg?
- Is a mosquito a omnivore, carnivore, or herbivore
- How do bull dogs get flat noses
- What animal has the largest lung capacity
- Is ranch dressing bad for dogs