If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What do you call emergency relief to antartica?
- How could you plot more than one responding variable on a line graph?
- How do u write 0.000387 in scientific notation. and how do u write 8.69 x 10 to the eleventh power in standard form
- What does rt mean in geometry?
- 7/8w= 14
- How do you write one billion in roman numerals?
- Math is a what subject which means that it is taught faster then other subjects?
- Is the population of country of origin a qualitative or quantitative variable?
- Why did the donkey get a passport
- What is the most expensive college... For a math riddle