If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Except for the group 18 elements, most nonmetals readily form what?
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?