If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?