If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Which two elements have an atomic mass less than twice their atomic number according to the periodic table?
- What is the answer to the punchline algebra page 7.13 question: what did the electrician say to hid daughter when she came home at 2 am?
- What is the answer to the math worksheet joke: what do you call it when the nurse gives you a shot you hardly feel?
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?