If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- what were the headlines after a 3 foot 10 inch fortuneteller escaped from jail
- How aluminum is a suitable material to use in making cans based on its physical and chemical properties?
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?