If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?
- How many 16.9 fl oz water bottles equal 1 liter ?
- Qs has endpoints Q(4,10) and S(-2,3) find the coordinates of the midpoint qs
- How many miles per hour is terminal velocity?
- Is KOH a salt, acid, or base?
- What is 20% off from 69.99? Superman
- 7800 degrees farenheit is the melting point for what ?
- What is the fundamental rule in static electricity
- What substances could be used to demonstrate the effects of temperature on the viscosity of lava? <3*SaraAnn
- A 12 Foot cable attached to the top of the mast of a sailboat is fastened to a point on the deck 4 Feet from the base of the mast . What is the height the mast