If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If a 10 pound sack of potatoes cost 6.55 how much would 1 pound cost? Round your answer to the nearest cent.
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What happens to people who dont know toothpaste from putty?
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- What happened to the pelican who stuck his head into a wall socket?
- what were the headlines after a mad scientist trained two eggs to attack a candy store with sharp sticks?
- What do you call it when 50 people stand on a wooden dock?
- Why did the sore tooth take up so much space
- Who makes rain water mix with dirt? Worksheet awnser
- What did the math teacher say to the student who missed all the problems about smashing tomatoes?
- what are three molecules required for transcription?
- What are the possible oxidation numbers for tin and oxygen?
- how much does a small sack of potatoes cost
- How do I figure how much something that cost 35 cents in 1920 would cost today (2012)?
- If 3 1/2 paunds of bananas cost .98 cents what is the cost for one pound?
- A bag of potatoes weighing 5 pounds and 12 ounces costs $2.07. What is the cost of 1 pound of potatoes?
- How much would it be if your cow weight 900 pounds and you wanted 40 cents a pound for her