If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- What do you get when you cross coocking utensil with a mathematical formula?
- What are the number and nature of the roots of a quadratic equation if the value of the discriminant is 36?
- Why does the pressure inside a container of gas increase if more gas is added to the container
- If I have one mole of a gas and standard temperature and pressure what is the volume of that gas?
- If I have 7.7 moles of a gas at a pressure of 0.09 atm and at a temperature of 56 celsius, what is the volume of the container that the gas is in?
- How many moles of hydrogen are used up when 3.28 moles of nitrogen gas reacts
- If the volume of a container of gas I'd reduced, what will happen to the pressure inside the container?