If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why does the pressure inside a container of gas increase if more gas is added to the container
- If I have one mole of a gas and standard temperature and pressure what is the volume of that gas?
- If I have 7.7 moles of a gas at a pressure of 0.09 atm and at a temperature of 56 celsius, what is the volume of the container that the gas is in?
- How many moles of hydrogen are used up when 3.28 moles of nitrogen gas reacts
- If the volume of a container of gas I'd reduced, what will happen to the pressure inside the container?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Why didn't krok like to go sailing with the baseball uniform designer? Give me the answer please don't say IDK.
- How many square feet was the titanic
- why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why did orgo take a bath after walking through mudsuckers swamp?
- what's the whole number of 8.64e+07?
- answer this riddle: why do helicopters get sick so often?
- Why is half frozen fruit punch always sweeter than the same fruit punch completely melted
- What did the electrician say to his daughter when she came home at 2 A.M.?
- What is a polygon?
- What is the name of the metric measurement that is equivalent to 39.37 inches