If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why does the pressure inside a container of gas increase if more gas is added to the container
- If I have one mole of a gas and standard temperature and pressure what is the volume of that gas?
- If I have 7.7 moles of a gas at a pressure of 0.09 atm and at a temperature of 56 celsius, what is the volume of the container that the gas is in?
- How many moles of hydrogen are used up when 3.28 moles of nitrogen gas reacts
- If the volume of a container of gas I'd reduced, what will happen to the pressure inside the container?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?