If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why does the pressure inside a container of gas increase if more gas is added to the container
- If I have one mole of a gas and standard temperature and pressure what is the volume of that gas?
- If I have 7.7 moles of a gas at a pressure of 0.09 atm and at a temperature of 56 celsius, what is the volume of the container that the gas is in?
- How many moles of hydrogen are used up when 3.28 moles of nitrogen gas reacts
- If the volume of a container of gas I'd reduced, what will happen to the pressure inside the container?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How long would it take me to walk 4.8 miles?
- If I'm 17 what year was I born in?
- Write 45.0302 in words <StudMuffin&BunnY>
- What does the element Nu stand for?
- 2x squared minus 5x minus 3 = 0. Solve by factoring
- How many questions can I miss out of 135 to pass with a 70%?
- What is xx?
- how do you get air out of a volley ball without a needle?
- What are the first 1000000000 numbers of pi
- fifteen times the square of a non zero number is equal to 12 times the number. what is the number?