If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » If 3 moles of gas are added to a container that already holds 1 mole of gas, how will the pressure change in the container?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Why does the pressure inside a container of gas increase if more gas is added to the container
- If I have one mole of a gas and standard temperature and pressure what is the volume of that gas?
- If I have 7.7 moles of a gas at a pressure of 0.09 atm and at a temperature of 56 celsius, what is the volume of the container that the gas is in?
- How many moles of hydrogen are used up when 3.28 moles of nitrogen gas reacts
- If the volume of a container of gas I'd reduced, what will happen to the pressure inside the container?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Round 0.895 to the nearest hundredth
- If the sum of three consecutive even numbers is 246, find the numbers
- What is hard water and how does it affect solubility?
- Why did the BICYCLE go 2 da PSYCHIATRIST? $gUnNeR$
- The perimeter of a regular octagon is 128 inches. Find the length of each side
- What is the result of adding -3x2 - 5x + 1 and 8x 2 - 2x - 9
- What number decreased by 7 equals 5 times the number
- Which mineral group does cuprite belong to?
- What do you call a group of factory foremen who sing while drinking tab cola and eating crab apples
- Is technetium ductile or malleable