Identify an describe several factors that led to the collapse of Reconstruction.
kgb answers » History & Politics » History » Where is his former wife mirtha jung and their daughter?
Tags: reconstruction era of the united states, civil rights act, rutherford b. hayes, inauguration, reconstruction
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions History
- What percent of all germans during world war 2 were nazis?
- The gun that was used im ww1 ww2
- How did the general strike in Seattle in 1919 related to the rise in cost of living??
- What steps did pericles take to strengthen the empire and glorify athens? $MENDOZA$
- The ideal sound for sacred music during the high renaissance was?
- Which three explorers established the route around the Cape of Good Hope?
- What are the 4 major economic shifts (in chronological order) the United states has experienced?
- Why might colonist in a proprietary colony be unhappy if their colony were converted to a royal colony?
- What was so bad about the Vietnam war?
- What were 5 aspects of the mesopotamian society as revealed by the code of hammurbi?
- What 3 events led to the collapse of reconstruction in the south
- DEscribe how the end of reconstruction led to the loss of black rights and the imposition of the jim crow system of segregation in the south.
- What time period was reconstruction?
- Describe the factors and conditions that led to the failure of Prohibition
- Identify and describe several types of bacteria that are helpful to humans and/or other organisms.