I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because i couldnt find it. What is it
kgb answers » Jokes » I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because i couldnt find it. What is it
Thursday, February 02 2012
- I got it in the woods but i couldnt find it so i took it home with me what is it?
- I went into the woods and got it. I then sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it! What am I?
- Who said "I went into the woods because i wanted to live intentionally"
- How do you say 'i brought it home' in spanish?
- Just had a dream where i knew i was dreaming and was trying desperately to wake up while inside it but couldnt. eventually i made it out but it took while. why?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- is the saying take it with a grain of salt or a grain of sand? nAtURe GiRl
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >