I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because i couldnt find it. What is it
kgb answers » Jokes » I went into the woods and got it. I sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because i couldnt find it. What is it
Thursday, February 02 2012
- I got it in the woods but i couldnt find it so i took it home with me what is it?
- I went into the woods and got it. I then sat down to seek it. I brought it home with me because I couldn't find it! What am I?
- Who said "I went into the woods because i wanted to live intentionally"
- How do you say 'i brought it home' in spanish?
- Just had a dream where i knew i was dreaming and was trying desperately to wake up while inside it but couldnt. eventually i made it out but it took while. why?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?
- According to math teachers what did the acorn say when it grew up? Fill in the blank for question above? -gee-i-ramt-ee-
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?