I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Scented body wash for a tattoo when can I use it
- Even though I only used scented soap on my tattoo once, can it effect the color or shading?
- Can I put scented lotion on a new tattoo?
- After two weeks is it ok to use scented body wash
- Can I put Vaseline on my new tattoo if I dont have any un scented lotion?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- is 133/100 acceptable blood pressure?
- Can dogs be allergic to peanut butter?
- How long does it take for chafing to go away?
- Is it safe to take advil pm while also on percocet?
- Can the body reject chemo?
- Can you drink alcohol with a picc line?
- What is the medicine nitrofer-macr used for?
- How much caffeine does a vanilla bean coolata have in it?
- A pink and purple capsule with st-3 and xplc on it, is what kind of medicine?
- Dose tremorol contain codie? i might have spelled it wrong