I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Scented body wash for a tattoo when can I use it
- Even though I only used scented soap on my tattoo once, can it effect the color or shading?
- Can I put scented lotion on a new tattoo?
- After two weeks is it ok to use scented body wash
- Can I put Vaseline on my new tattoo if I dont have any un scented lotion?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Are jalapenos a natural laxative
- Did franklin d roosevelt have multiple sclerosis
- What is the difference in green xanax bars and white ones
- Is Bronchitious contagious?
- What is tramadol used for?
- what is ifferin creme used to treat
- What are the symptoms of low blood pressure?
- Watson 392 pill?
- what is small white/offwhite round pill with 100 imprint on one side and blank on the other side
- is there a light blue football shaped pill that has L398 on one side of it