I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Scented body wash for a tattoo when can I use it
- Even though I only used scented soap on my tattoo once, can it effect the color or shading?
- Can I put scented lotion on a new tattoo?
- After two weeks is it ok to use scented body wash
- Can I put Vaseline on my new tattoo if I dont have any un scented lotion?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is this pill for? Its green and has mylan on one side and th1 on the other
- What are some funny names for people with big ears or big forehead?
- If stuart is 5 feet 10 inches tall, what is his recommended weight?
- is yellow water safe to shower in?
- What does the blood test "Acp" check for? !&drew!
- What is the pill round white pill ww 455 please tell me if it is a narcotic and if they mix well with painkillers?
- What exactly is Taurine how is it farmed harvested and processed
- What is androgenic alopecia
- The liver converts excess energy-containing nutrients into what?
- Why is cholesterol considered a lipid.?