I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- Scented body wash for a tattoo when can I use it
- Even though I only used scented soap on my tattoo once, can it effect the color or shading?
- Can I put scented lotion on a new tattoo?
- After two weeks is it ok to use scented body wash
- Can I put Vaseline on my new tattoo if I dont have any un scented lotion?