I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » I used scented soap to wash my tattoo only once, will it effect it in any way?
Monday, February 06 2012
- Scented body wash for a tattoo when can I use it
- Even though I only used scented soap on my tattoo once, can it effect the color or shading?
- Can I put scented lotion on a new tattoo?
- After two weeks is it ok to use scented body wash
- Can I put Vaseline on my new tattoo if I dont have any un scented lotion?
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is the medication miramax used for?
- Is fasting a bad thing?
- How often should I flip while tanning?
- What are ways to increase blood flow
- What dose vikeden do?
- Can you inject Tizanidine
- If left untreated, how long does it take for poison ivy to heal? <CHAOSTOPHER>
- is lisinopril a narcotic or street drug?
- What foods lower blood pressure? Dedicated to the one i love[*)
- What is diclofenac used to treat?