I put to much oil in my cake mix, what can i do to thicken it
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- How long do deep fry a turkey for
- When focaccia is not availible, what bread is a good substitute when making bruscetta?
- What goes good with Zataran's Yellow Rice?
- Why are labels upside down on cranberry sauce cans
- theyre out of stock! how to make ur own pati labelle sweet potato pie?
- What is the shelf life of a pork rind?
- How much is a everything bagel with cheese at Starbucks
- What is in a ginza roll?
- Why do most food chains not have a fourth and/or fifth trophic level?
- How long do ham steaks,stay good for?
- What can I use in place of oil in a boxed cake mix?
- How Do I mix my oil 32 to 1
- If i put a quart of oil into a audi a4 2003 3.0 can i put the rest of synthetic oil after i just put the normal oil?
- I bought a coconut oil cream, can I mix that with a whole egg. If I put that in my hair will it help the dryness?
- What kind of oil should I mix for my 89 kdx 200, and how do I mix it?