I put to much oil in my cake mix, what can i do to thicken it
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Food & Drink
- What is the recipe for 99 restaurant's mashed cauliflower?
- How many shots are in a pint of Jagermeister
- What happened to Wasabi Funyuns?
- Can you microwave a toaster strudel?
- How many seeds are in a watermelon?
- What foods are white carbs?
- If kept refridgerated, how long will homemade chicken tortilla soup stay safe to eat?
- Can you froth coffee creamer, or just regular milk?
- How can you tell if eggnog is spoiled?
- How can i tell when my monkey bread is done and ready to be taken out of the oven?
- What can I use in place of oil in a boxed cake mix?
- How Do I mix my oil 32 to 1
- If i put a quart of oil into a audi a4 2003 3.0 can i put the rest of synthetic oil after i just put the normal oil?
- I bought a coconut oil cream, can I mix that with a whole egg. If I put that in my hair will it help the dryness?
- What kind of oil should I mix for my 89 kdx 200, and how do I mix it?