I have two 12 inch subwoofers that are 1200 watts each...what would be a good size amp to power them..

You need a mono block amp that is 1200 watts rms. Since your subs are 1200 peak, cut that in half, you get 600 watts rms. For a total of 1200 watts rms.
Answered by kgb agent Kristine C on Tuesday, March 20 2012 at 03:18AM EDT