I have two 12 inch subwoofers that are 1200 watts each...what would be a good size amp to power them..
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Tuesday, March 20 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- How big of an amp will I need to power 1200 watt mtx subs
- Is a 100 watt amp enough to power a 12 in subwoofer
- What size amp should I buy for 12" subs with 1200 watts each?
- What gauge speaker wire should i use for my 3 12" subwoofers and a 1200 watt amplifier
- I have two twelve inch subs a 400 Watt and a 1200 Watt what would be the best amp for them .iloveSadie*<3!