I have two 12 inch subwoofers that are 1200 watts each...what would be a good size amp to power them..
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » How many gallons of motor oil does a dodge ram 3500 truck take
Tuesday, March 20 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- How big of an amp will I need to power 1200 watt mtx subs
- Is a 100 watt amp enough to power a 12 in subwoofer
- What size amp should I buy for 12" subs with 1200 watts each?
- What gauge speaker wire should i use for my 3 12" subwoofers and a 1200 watt amplifier
- I have two twelve inch subs a 400 Watt and a 1200 Watt what would be the best amp for them .iloveSadie*<3!