I have a round white pill with 54 over 262 on one side and a break line on the other side what is this pill?
Saturday, February 04 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- Little blue oval pill with number L368
- What is a little round white pill with 54 262 on one side?
- What is the pill that is little round and white with a M on the front and a break line on back side with a 05 on one half and 52 on other side of line?
- Around white pill on one side is 54262 and on other side score line. what is it?
- What is a pill that is white, round, split on one side, and other side has numbers 54 and 262 below?
- What is the name of a pill that is small white round with a m in a box on one side an 25 50 and a break between the numbers on the other side