I have a lump on my right testicle. Is this normal? It isnt attached to anything inside my scroutom
kgb answers » Health & Body » Health & Fitness » I have a lump on my right testicle. Is this normal? It isnt attached to anything inside my scroutom
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- I have a lump on my testicle that seems to be painful if i apply pressure 2 it. do i have testicular cancer? LongLonelyTime
- What does it mean if i have a lump not on my testicle but in my ballsack?
- What does it mean if I have a lump under my arm?
- I have a sore throat when i swallow it feels like theres a lump in my throat, with my finger i can feel lumps at the far back of my tongue what could this be?
- If I feel a hard little lump in my right side of my abdomen could it be a baby egg