I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What kind of oil is best for a 2008 dodge avenger 4 cylinder?
- When changing the oil in a 99 gmc jimmy how much oil does it take?
- What is the torque and horsepower of a toyota 22re engine?
- Does the Chevy Cruze have an AUX connection where i can plug in my Mp3 player?
- how do i fold down the rear seat on a kia forte?
- How much does a kx 250 weigh?
- How many quarts of engine oil does an 06' Cadillac Cts 2.8L hold?
- What is the correct motor oil weight for a 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.0L DOHC?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2002 2.7 liter V6 hyundai sante fe hold?
- How many quarts of oil does a 6.8 liter triton v10 hold? Its a 2009 ford f350 -Mahalo-