I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012Source: http://forums.focaljet.com/team-tech/469142-rear-hub-nut-size.html
Top 10 questions Automotive
- what is the size of stock speakers in a 2004 envoy?
- How can you determine whether you are not looking far enough ahead when you drive?
- How much horsepower does a 686cc engine have
- what kind of car does kurt busch drive?
- On outboard boats, the capacity plate provides a horsepower rating. What does this rating mean?
- what is the relationship between the IPDE process, the zone control system, and the Smith system?
- Where is the fuse panel on a 1994 Freightliner FLD 120?
- Will a full size mattress and box spring fit into the back of a 2001 jeep grand cherokee with the seats folded down?
- Will a banana peel ruin the paint on a car
- explain the term downshifting, and give two reasons for using this action.