I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first gmc or chevy?
- What brand of cars has a circle with an upside down V in it as the symbol?
- Blue book value for a 87 jeep comanche 4cyl 4x4
- Are there any vegan tires?
- Whats gli stand for on volkswagens
- What kind of motor oil does a 350 yamaha warrior use?
- What type of oil does a 2008 nissan sentra take?
- How many quarts of oil does the cadillac northstar motor take
- What was the fastest american car of the 1980's?
- What kind of oil does a 99 oldsmobile alero take?