I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- When are sleeved cylinders used
- I have a chevrolet V6 engine with the casting numbers 14099090 I need to know what year engine it is
- How many quarts of oil does a 3.5 liter 2006 Chevy Colorado need?
- What came first the turbocharger or the supercharger
- What are other names for a core plug, other than freeze plug?
- How do you turn off the demo mode for a kenwood kdc-mp342u car stereo
- What does the SHIFT L button on a 05 tundra do?
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra