I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Do they still make pontiac?
- Does GMC still make the Envoy? Or was it discontinued?
- What is the kelly blue book value of a 2003 hyundai elantra
- Why do people hang a white flag from their car when its broken down on the side of the road?
- on a car battery is the left side always negative/back and the right positive/red?
- What is E C unleaded gas
- When did plymouth go out of business
- Whats the blue book value of a 1977 montecalo?
- What is the blue book value of a chevy caprice classic brougham sedan 1988
- What is the Kelly blue book value on a 1990 Ford f-350 4x4 diesel with 120,000 miles and minor blemish