I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- Can you break a car window by putting a jolly rancher on the window?
- Where is the car jack located on a 2010 chevy Tahoe
- How many 1981 harley davidson milwaukee special sportsters were manufactured in 1981
- How do you program a mitsubishi lancer 2009 remote?
- How many gallons does a moped hold?
- Who came out with the first v twin engine for a motorcycle?
- How fast does a brand new dodge viper go
- What is the wheel lug bolt pattern size on a 1976 ford thunderbird?
- How old is a john deere rx63
- why are is the motorcycle club the outlaws called 1%ers