I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What is the average price of a 2006 dodge charger
- How much horsepower is a briggs and stratton 250 cc engine?
- What is blue book value of a 1969 camaro ss 350 automatic restored?
- How much does a chevy 454 engine weigh fully dressed
- Where is lift pump on a 2003 dodge 3500 diesel
- Are car air filters and air intakes the same? I currently have a k&n air filter and was thinking about getting an SRI air intake
- How much does it cost to get a car painted a totally different color?
- What is the ticker symbol for volkswagen in america?
- What is it called When an electrical current develops between 2 dissimilar types of metal in an engine cooling system
- How much horsepower does a stock 1988 chevy 350 v8 motor have?
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500