I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What would be a good price to buy a honda 100cc dirt bike?
- How much oil does a 3.4 liter v6 pontiac grand am take?
- i have a 2003 2WDrive Durango. IM ready to lower it correctly. Meaning still take speed bumps at say 60mph. Also where to order the chip and intake headers exhaust etc. what rear end and gearsshould i have .Im ready to make this SUV FAST. Help
- What can I do to my dodge ram 4.7l engine to make it have more horsepower?
- why is the Lexus GX460 getting bad reviews?
- What is the Kelley blue book value of a 1989 Lincoln towncar signature series in good condition with 70.000 miles?
- What is a crossover car?
- How many quarts of oil does my 2003 Honda Accord 3.0 V6 take?
- Is it safe to use jumper cables if they're wet?
- I have a Chevy engine with 14102182 as the casting number. What size is the engine?
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500