I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
kgb answers » Home & Garden » Automotive » I have a 2001 ford focas. The right rear wheel bearing is no good. What size socket do I need to remove hub nut
Tag: ford focus
Wednesday, February 01 2012
- What size is the nut that holds wheel bearing/hub assembly on rear wheel for 2001 dodge neon.
- What size socket is needed to remove the front axel nut on a 1988 Toyota 4 wheel drive pickup
- What size socket is required to remove the steering wheel nut on a 65 Vw bug?
- What is the hub size of the wheels of a 1999 Ford mustang
- Hub nut size 1998 suburban k1500
Top 10 questions Automotive
- What came first; el camino or the ranchero?
- How much oil does a 99 Toyota solara v6 hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil does a 2004 Dodge Cummins 3500 pick-up take?
- Whats the bird on the hood of a trans am?
- How much horsepower does a 1450Cc harley davidson motorcycle have
- How much horsepower and torque does a 2003 chevy 2500hd truck with the 6.0 liter engine have?
- How many quarts of transmission fluid does a 2001 mercury cougar hold?
- How many quarts of motor oil should fill a 1999 Nissan maxima
- How many quarts of oil does a Toyota matrix Xrs 2.4l take
- FWD: How much oil does a 2003 ford explorer 4.0L take