I found a large white oval pill with 93 on one side and 8119 on the other. What is it?
Tag: herpes zoster
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- Blythe is a carrier for Tay-sachs. What does this mean? (biology)
- Is it possible to get a hickey on your tongue?
- Can you have caffeine after giving blood?
- What are signs of pendinitus
- What are the symptoms of Zika?
- what is zika virus and where did it originate from?
- What is the best appetite suppressant?
- Can humans eat a Frosty Paws Frozen Bites without getting sick?
- what does it mean if you can make your tongue take the shape of a clover?
- What's the average weight for a 6ft tall 19 year old male
- I found a white oval pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 15 on the other what is it?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What's a white oval pill with 24 on one side and 93 on the other
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What small oval pill has 58 on one side and 93 on the other