I found a large white oval pill with 93 on one side and 8119 on the other. What is it?
Tag: herpes zoster
Monday, February 06 2012
Top 10 questions Health & Fitness
- When should you go to the emergency room if your heart is beating fast?
- What is bells palsy? <?>enigma<?>
- signs of a broken pinky
- How is the infection ESBL spread? Through the air or touching/ sharing?
- Does peptobismol have carbs?
- Why can't humans digest all carbohydrates?
- Is ambien an opiate or barbiturate
- What medication has an imprint "DAN DAN" on one side and 5443 on the other side?
- Do drug tests test for tramadol?
- What are the symptoms of lockjaw?
- I found a white oval pill with the numbers 93 on one side and 15 on the other what is it?
- White oval pill with 375 on one side and ip189 on the other
- What's a white oval pill with 24 on one side and 93 on the other
- What type of pill is oval and white with a v on one side and the numbers 86 09 on the other?
- What small oval pill has 58 on one side and 93 on the other