I caught my children having sex with each other.. How should i handle this

Not Legal Advice: You could talk to them, consult a psychiatrist or the police. Incest is illegal in United States. In Alabama, incest is a Class C felony.

Tags: psychiatristincestfelonyalabamachildren 
Monday, February 06 2012
Source: http://drabruzzi.com/selected_state_incest_laws.htm