I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
kgb answers » Jokes » I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >
- What is a 6-letter word for counting?
- RIDDLE: what catastrophe makes your kitten happy?
- whats the answer to the riddle: why did the coffee taste like mud?
- What are some funny Honduran jokes?
- A very funny joke
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"