I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
kgb answers » Jokes » I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- How do we know that clocks are hungry?
- Why does the headless horseman carry his head under his arm?
- What happens if the jolly green giant steps on your house?
- What happened to the baseball player who was unfaithful to his wife?
- What sounds did the sheep hear when her sister tripped and fell down?
- What kind of shoes does a frog wear?
- what is the answer to the riddle .What do penguins eat for lunch
- What happens when joggers get mad
- What do you get when you cross a thief with a cement truck?
- What is the funniest joke?