I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
kgb answers » Jokes » I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- Find the answer of this riddle "If you say my name ,I m not there on more".
- Whats the answer to the riddle: "What is it called when a giraffe swallows a toy jet?"
- What is the origin of the answer "chicken bµtt" when someone asks "guess what?"
- What is bright And asks a lot of questions
- What did the boy bumper car say to the girl bumper car?
- why are ancient stories like feet? answer this riddle
- what is the answer to the riddle: "the bigger it gets, the less you see"
- i need help on the math problem riddle' what happened when the teacher told ten jokes trying to make the class laugh'?
- According to first-year student babble, what is the most confusing thing at college?
- Which italian insects often fall in love?