I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers This is a riddle I guess and I need it answered
- What problem did dr. Cranium fogg have after spending 10 million dollars to build a wooden car with a wooden engine and wooden wheels?
- Why didn't the piano work? (joke)
- what do you call a bar of soap that doesnt clean?
- Wats the most funny joke In the world :-)be happy:-)
- Which word is different from the others and why? Theft, wail, gross, lake, and mile
- how many different four letter combinations can be made from the letters in the word TART
- What are openings in shirts and blouses called? Its 11 letters and the seventh letter is an h and the eighth letter is an o. Halos girl ~ Amber
- Why did the ghost decide to haunt city hall?
- Joke.what does a cow bring to her math class?
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?