I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
kgb answers » Jokes » I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?
Top 10 questions Jokes
- is the saying take it with a grain of salt or a grain of sand? nAtURe GiRl
- What is as big as you are but weighs nothing?
- What does lions head cap 49 mean?
- When is a piece of wood like a king?
- Suppose Earth is struck by 100 lighting strikes each second. How many times is Earth struck by lightning in one day?
- What are the answers to mickeys bottle cap puzzles?
- What if your mother's brother's brother-in-law give you a present If you have no aunts who gave you the present?
- What do the butchers call their big dance?
- What do you call it when a bull eats a bomb?
- What is the phrase? 1.blank 2.blame 3.blame ? <ONE LOVE T.B. >