I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
kgb answers » Jokes » I am as large as a castle, but lighter than air. 100 men and their horses cannot move me. What am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Jokes
- What do two bullets have when they get married?
- What do you gt when you cross a monastery with a lion?
- Why is an idea like the pacific?
- How did the light dress up for the costume party?
- Why is a good grade in algerbra like a puppy in antarctica
- riddle: how did they like the stoty about towel manurfacturing 18 letters in answer
- What are some fun things to say while holding your tongue? <Rubber Duckyy(=>
- funny mama jokes MEGAlovemachine
- You'r Mama Jokes
- I go in dry, come out wet, the longer im in the stronger i get. What am i?
- Im lighter than air, but a million men cant lift me, what am i?
- I cannot be other than what i am
- I can be as small as a pebble or as big as a castle... Im lighter than a feather, yet not even 100 men can lift me... What am I?
- Forward I am heavy but backward I am not. What am i?
- I am never there, but I am. You say something is with me when it cannot be found, though it is not possible. What am I?