I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- I am a polygon. I am a quadrangle. All of my sides are the same length. None of my angles are right angles. What am i?
- What shape is this it is a polygon, a quadrangle, all of its sides are the same length, and none of its angles are right angles?
- I am one of 24.before me there was none.and without me you would not be.what am i?
- What is the sum of measures of the interior angles for a polygon with 12side?
- Find the sun of the interior angles of the polygon with the given number of sides .10-sided ?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- What is the name of an italian mathematician and the math curve named for her
- A negative number is 42 less than its square. Find the number.
- What simple evidence demonstrates that gas particles are in constant motion
- A phosphorus atom will form a p3- anion rather than forming a p5+ cation?
- Explain why the radius of a regular polygon is greater that the apothem :)Animallover(:
- in an electric motor, periodically changing the direction of current in the electromagnet can cause the axle to spin because?
- Which of the following is not true about mechanical waves? 1. They carry energy 2. The transfer matter 3. They can be longitudinal 4. They require a medium
- Which of these does not name a part of a circle. A diameter B radius C center D edge ?
- How long should it take for a car going 80 mph to go 40 miles
- What is 30 percent off of 10.00 dollars?