I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- I am a polygon. I am a quadrangle. All of my sides are the same length. None of my angles are right angles. What am i?
- What shape is this it is a polygon, a quadrangle, all of its sides are the same length, and none of its angles are right angles?
- I am one of 24.before me there was none.and without me you would not be.what am i?
- What is the sum of measures of the interior angles for a polygon with 12side?
- Find the sun of the interior angles of the polygon with the given number of sides .10-sided ?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- gelatin contains which type of macromolecule?
- what were the headlines after a 3 foot 10 inch fortuneteller escaped from jail
- How aluminum is a suitable material to use in making cans based on its physical and chemical properties?
- what number goes into 37 and 31 evenly?
- What is matter, why is light not classified as matter?
- explain 2 similarities and 2 differences between isotopes of the same atom
- Animal cells may store excess energy as molecules of what?
- If someone who worked 12 odd jobs received $102 in pay, how much did he or she receive per job on average?
- What happened to the snowman during the heat wave? Thanks for your help
- What are the 6 factors related to muscular strength?