I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
Thursday, February 02 2012
- I am a polygon. I am a quadrangle. All of my sides are the same length. None of my angles are right angles. What am i?
- What shape is this it is a polygon, a quadrangle, all of its sides are the same length, and none of its angles are right angles?
- I am one of 24.before me there was none.and without me you would not be.what am i?
- What is the sum of measures of the interior angles for a polygon with 12side?
- Find the sun of the interior angles of the polygon with the given number of sides .10-sided ?
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- Describe how carbohydrate and lipid metabolisms relate to each other
- Is blowing bubbles a physical change or a chemical change?
- Whats another name for an ogive in statistics
- How many protons neutrons and electrons are in 56Fe3+ (z=26)
- Rutherford concluded from his experiment that atoms of gold consist mainly of a. Solid particles b. Empty space c. Positive charges d. Negative charges
- wht is the advantage of buying a magnetic bulletin board?.....from math workshee I<3Austin!
- Why did zorna pour ketchup on her brother's hand?
- What is the oxidation number of each atom in sodium perbromate, NaBrO4?
- How many protons r found in a molecule of retinol?
- Why is a lame elphant like adding 19 and 4?