I am a polygon I am a quadrangle all my sides r the same length none of my angles r right angles....what am I?
kgb answers » Science & Technology » Math, Chemistry, Physics » why do paper boats float in water. ?
Thursday, February 02 2012
Top 10 questions Math, Chemistry, Physics
- How does chemiosmosis generate ATP in light reactions?
- How can you use a balance scale and a metric ruler to find the density of a rectangular solid?
- What is 15% off 30 dollars?
- Describe the process by which a deposit if rock salt or halite could form from a solution?
- What role does guano play in he phosphorus cycle
- Any object with mass exerts a force of on any other object with mass. This force Is called?
- What element contains five electrons in it's 3d orbitals
- Why do you call a person who likes to blow up bars?
- why do gaes with lower molar masses diffuse more rapidly than gases with high molar masses?
- If watts are constant, and current decreases , does the voltage stay the same increase or decrease ?
- I am a polygon. I am a quadrangle. All of my sides are the same length. None of my angles are right angles. What am i?
- What shape is this it is a polygon, a quadrangle, all of its sides are the same length, and none of its angles are right angles?
- I am one of 24.before me there was none.and without me you would not be.what am i?
- What is the sum of measures of the interior angles for a polygon with 12side?
- Find the sun of the interior angles of the polygon with the given number of sides .10-sided ?